The weekend is over and I’m feeling very tired after doing a bit too much housework tonight and not enough relaxing. Hopefully a good night’s sleep will cure that!
Highlights from the weekend include:
– going to The Finders Keepers market in Sydney (only happens twice a year so I look forward to it)
– hanging out with my family
– having fun talking to Siri with my niece Ella:
– catching up with a good friend, who I’m kind of teaching to knit
– going on a date with my husband
– eating lots of yummy food
– and last but not least, crafting this notebook:
What did you do this weekend?