Moustache’s are over and it’s on to flowers!
Many thanks to Anthony for doing the final moustache post last night. As soon as he found out it was ‘moustache week’, he started growing his stache with the hope of sharing it on the blog. Not strictly a craft, but a creative adventure nontheless.
But back to the flowers! Do you have a favourite flower? I have a few: poppies, roses, daisies, lilies and iris’s. Flowers make me happy, and it’s always wonderful to be surprised with them (hint hint).
Tonight I made a simple flower card.
Quick and easy to make and not too dissimilar to the design in the book.
Expect to see a lot of knitted flowers this week!
Today I was also honoured with a blogging award by my blogging friend All Night Knits. The award is called ‘The Versatile Blogger’.
I feel really honoured to know that people (who aren’t my friends or family) are reading my blog and enjoying it.
Part of being given this award entails talking about blogs that I enjoy reading and nominating them as well (kind of like a ‘chain’ award?). So here are 15 blogs that I read regularly:
10. The Sarah Page
11. Tiny Owl Knits
13. Winter Owls
14. Lottie Knits
I’m also meant to share 7 things about myself:
1. I’m a Christian (I love Jesus)
2. I’m married to Anthony, and he is the best husband in the world
3. My favourite colour is red. Or blue. I’m not sure.
4. I’m an introvert, but I have a silly side that only a few people get to see.
5. I’m an aunty to 7 children, and I love it.
6. Buying and drinking coffee is one of my favourite things to do.
7. I was born as a twin (not identical).
Thanks again to All Night Knits for the nomination – I feel very honoured.
For those who are following my blog, I will be drawing the winner for Moustache Wrapper tomorrow night. So if you haven’t commented, now is your chance!